Join the team at CANtronik
CANtronik Limited is a privately owned company formed in 2007 with its headquarters in the UK with manufacturing plants in North America, Asia and the UK.
We have from the very start designed, developed, manufactured, distributed and supported worldwide our own range of CANvu displays. Drawing on the wide range of knowledge and depth of experience in advanced electronics and microprocessor systems within our company, to deliver cost effective customised solutions. We therefore have our own in-house Engineering team with skills in Embedded Linux, and other internal teams covering functions such as operations, accounts, sales and marketing.
Above all we are a friendly but professional bunch, so as and when specific vacancies arise we will list them right here. We are always interested in talking to talented experienced professionals, so if you think you have what it takes send your CV to HR@ by contacting us.
We currently have vacancies for:
Software Engineer – Additional Roles added May 18
We are seeking an experienced software developer to join our busy team of software engineers, working to develop new customer projects across different industries and applications. Our engineers are encouraged to actively engage in continual improvement and share learning and experience with colleagues.
Technical skills & experience
- Qualified to degree level possessing BSc or HND or industry equivalent
- Good understanding of CPU based systems architecture and memory management
- Excellent C (Store Classes, Qualifiers, Strong understanding of pointer manipulation, etc)
- Excellent understanding of Multi-threading programming, Software Design Principals and Coding Standards
- Excellent C++ (Strong understanding of Polymorphism, Inheritance, Operator overloading, Abstract classes, etc)
- Good knowledge of QT (4.8 up to 5.X): Coding, Debugging, UI designing both in Editor and QtQuick. OpenGL knowledge is a bonus, but not mandatory
- Understanding of Linux in embedded environment
- Good understanding of Board Support Package (BSP): Buildroot, Linux device tree and drivers, etc.
- Good understanding of Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS), ideally on an ARM platform, preferably STM32
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer looking to develop themselves further in modern coding practices using C++ and greater their experience and knowledge with QT based applications. You will be responsible for projects from concept to completion along with ad hoc updates and enhancements.
CANtronik offer our employees:
- A competitive salary negotiable upon experience
- 31 days holiday p/a including bank holidays
- Option to buy additional 10 days holiday
- 3% Pension auto enrollment
- Annual salary pay review
- Core flexible working
- Childcare voucher scheme
To find out more about these roles please get in touch to request more details or send your up to date CV with covering letter to email@example.com
#### NO AGENCIES ####